PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT (PTM)
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 27 – 29 April 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta – PASTI JALAN
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 04 – 06 Mei 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 11 – 13 Mei 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 18 – 20 Mei 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 25 – 27 Mei 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
This course will offer an overview and implementation of Project Time Management. The course is designed and based on the perspective of improving project delivery, which is one metric of a Project Time Management success; and practically it is an important measure. The industry that have implemented Project Management need to ensure the Project Management is providing expected results, and adding value to the business within particular time framework. This course will provide strategies and tactics to enable process improvement for a currently established project management procedure in the organization executing projects.
The course shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining how best to use the Project Time Management methodology for organization advantage, and how to develop and use a competency model for project professionals involving in the projects. Discover methods to implement the typical project time management and the specific functions which should be performed as related to project implementation.
Assess the maturity of your project management team and recognize its contribution to professional responsibility in project management as related to the time constraint.
The course is built around a series of consecutive structured lectures, class exercises, and class discussions with the perspectives of project management.
The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of the Project Time Management Knowledge including: Recognize critical characteristics of a PM team to foster organizational success in implementing the projects , prevent runaway projects, conduct a project time audit , perform a competency analysis, identify key roles and responsibilities in project, conduct an project implementation assessment within the perspective of time management framework, establish metrics for gauging and monitoring performance, develop a project implementation plan, use the project management best practices to promote project time management.
- Understand the challenges which will be faced during construction and project implementation, and how to address them effectively and efficiently as related to project time management
- Learn how to evaluate key metrics of success during the project life cycle, and how to improve project results performance within defined time frame (milestones).
- Learn techniques to manage time in project portfolios more effectively
- Improve time management strategies and tactics for addressing time within the cycle of project processes such as related to: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and completion (closure)
- Learn how best practices in project time management are implemented, and which of the strategies and tactics may be right for participants from specific organization.
Senior and Middle Project Managers with responsibility for the project execution, and Project Management team including Methodology and Functional Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management methodology functions and processes, and especially in time management. Others with an interest in improving project management results within their organizations, and who would benefit from an understanding of the project management knowledge as related to project implementation. Direct involvement in a particular project, either as a project manager or as a staff member, then this training becomes a recommended prerequisite.
Contents Project Time Management
- The perspectives and overview of Project Time Management (PM)
- Coping with Runaway project
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Case Study
Jadwal Training 2015: PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT (PTM)
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 27 – 29 April 2015
- 04 – 06 Mei 2015
- 11 – 13 Mei 2015
- 18 – 20 Mei 2015
- 25 – 27 Mei 2015
- 03 – 05 Juni 2015
- 08 – 10 Juni 2015
- 15 – 17 Juni 2015
- 22 – 24 Juni 2015
- 29 Juni- 01 Juli 2015
- 06 – 08 Juli 2015
- 13 – 15 Juli 2015
- 27 – 29 Juli 2015
- 03 – 05 Agustus 2015
- 10 – 12 Agustus 2015
- 18 – 20 Agustus 2015
- 24 – 26 Agustus 2015
- 31 Agustus – 2 September2015
- 07 – 09 September 2015
- 14 – 16 September 2015
- 21 – 23 September 2015
- 28 – 30 September 2015
- 05 – 07 Oktober 2015
- 12 – 13 Oktober 2015
- 19 – 21 Oktober 2015
- 26 – 28 Oktober 2015
- 02 – 04 November 2015
- 09 – 11 November 2015
- 16 – 18 November 2015
- 23 – 25 November 2015
- 30 November-2 Desember 2015
- 07 – 09 Desember 2015
- 14 – 16 Desember 2015
- 21 – 23 Desember 2015
- 28 – 30 Desember 2015
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp.5.900.000 (Non Residential)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team