PROJECT MANAGEMENT with PRIMAVERA
Lumere Hotel, Senen, Jakarta | Thursday – Friday, 23 – 24 April 2015 | Rp 3.750.000,-
Primavera Enterprise Project Management offers a comprehensive project management toolset for the effective management of projects, providing the individual with the ability to plan and resource multi-level projects using an enterprise project structure. The combination of tools integrated within the Primavera P6 package make it easier to handle and track large projects. We design this training program to equip participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to enable them to use Primaverasuccessfully.
By attending this workshop, participants:
- Understand how to start Primavera Program
- Understand how use WBS and OBS
- Be able to schedule project
- Be able to adjust the project plan according to available resources
- Be able to analyze the project portfolio
- Be able to do sensitivity analysis
- Be able to track project progresses
- Be able to assign constraint
- Be able to do leveling process
- Be able to conduct earned value analysis
- Be able to analyze resource/cost usage
- Be able to provide the needed report.
- Concept (40 – 50%)
Training Agenda Project Management with Primavera
- Overview Primavera Scope
- Overview of Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Overview Organization Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- Overview Enterprise Project Structure (EPS).
2. Project Schedule
- Create A New Project
- Define Calendar
- Define WBS
- Define Activity
- Assign Relationship
- Project Scheduling
- Assign Constraint.
3. Resource Assignment
- Define and Assign Resource
- Update Project Progress
- Analyzing Resource/Cost Usage
- Leveling Resource
- Updating Resource
- Preparing Histogram Diagram
- Preparing S-Curve Graph
- Earned Value Concept
- Earn Value Analysis.
4. Schedule Control
- Define Project Baseline
- Update Project Schedule
- Apply Actual Date
5. Preparing Project Layout and Report
- Creating and Customizing Layout
- Creating and Customizing Filter
- Creating and Customizing Preview
- Creating and Customizing Report
- Grouping and Sorting Activity.
- Importing and Exporting
- Applying Currency
- Edit User Preference.
- Project Leader and project team members
- Individual who wants to improve his/her Primavera ability.
- Participants are expected to bring Laptop with minimum requirements is Windows 7 and with 2GB minimum memory.
1. Jaka Laksamana, Laksamana Jaka, Consultant and training facilitator specialist on project software (Microsoft Project 2013, and Primavera Project Planner the latest version). Mr. Laksamana has conducted more than 40 batches on those two Project Management software. His client list includes Sinar Mas Agrobusiness and Technology, SMART, TBK (Downstream), Angkasa Pura Schipol, PT. Sarijasa Transutama (International Freight Forwarder), etc.
- 2. Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc is the founder -with two others- of Consulting Indonesia. He obtained, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990
Mr. Sinurat has a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- Consultant and Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia
- Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco (BAT)
- Direktur Utama Consulting Indonesia.
Mr Sinurat has more than 10.000 hours of teaching, in addition to his consulting experience and years of practicing manager. His client list include PT Phillip Morris Indonesia, PT Jasa Marga, PT Pelindo II, PT DaimlerChrysler, PT Capsugel Indonesia, PT Telkom, PT Unilver Indonesia, PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, PT BAT, PT Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, PT Coca Cola Bottling Company, PT Carrefour, PT Amarta Karya, PT Surveyor Indonesia, etc.